Life coach: have some fun
* At least once a month, practise pronoia (the irrational belief that everyone is trying to do nice things for you).
* Go to the zoo, but pretend it's the visitors who are on display and observe the strange behaviour of this fascinating species.
* Write the shortest poem you can (Ogden Nash's was "Fleas": "Adam had 'em.") * The next time you go to a party, instead of asking, "What do you do?"
ask, "What's most important to you?" You'll have more interesting conversations.
* Get a T-shirt printed that says, "What would have to be printed on this shirt to get you to smile?"
* Write a fan letter to somebody in your life. They'll appreciate it more than your favourite film star or pop idol would.
These are a start. It's also fun to think of your own.
Jurgen Wolff is a hypnotherapist, teacher, and writer. His most recent book is Do Something Different (Virgin Business Guides). His free monthly Brainstorm e-bulletin is available from BstormUK@aol.com