Modern Foreign Languages - Contributor of the week
TES user Sarah2209 has shared more than 200 French, German and Spanish resources. While some of the tasks focus on revising grammar and vocabulary, many develop skills and word recognition through engaging contexts, for example:
- Las Vacaciones. A colourful PowerPoint in which students read holiday stories and answer comprehension questions.
- Llevas Uniforme? Helps pupils to recall clothing vocabulary by talking about their school uniform with a match-up and cloze exercise.
- Le Matin. Wonderful animated PowerPoint introducing pupils to daily routine, with an exciting game to revise vocabulary.
- Was Gibt es in Deiner Stadt? Revising the "akkusativ case" through a "splat" game and mini whiteboard quiz.
- Les Taches Menageres. Develops independent thinking and memory skills: students see how much they can understand of unseen vocabulary before doing pronunciation and memory tasks to embed new words.