2. Which city in Normandy, at the mouth of the Seine, runs ferries to Portsmouth and has a name that means "the harbour"?
3. What did Malcolm Little, an American born in Nebraska in 1925, replace his surname with in 1952?
4. Which notorious group successfully robbed the Bank of Hanoi during the Vietnam War, but on returning to their base found the commanding officer who had ordered them to do this had been murdered, resulting in their court martial?
5. Which station in Paris contains the Eurostar terminal?
6. If you add up all the numbers in a normal-sized completed sudoku, what do you get?
7. Which of the seven dwarves in the 1937 Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is the only one without a beard?
8. Which is the second most populous city in Germany?
9. Which Asian country has the only national flag in the world with more than four sides?
10. On a totally clear, cloudless day, what is the most distant thing that can be seen with the naked eye from the top of the London Eye?
ANSWERS 1. Goran Ivanisevic
2. Le Havre
4. The A-Team
5. Gare du Nord
6. 405 (45x9)
9. Nepal (five sides)
10. The Sun