2. In which month is Burns night?
3. What is the name shared by a snooker player nicknamed "The Sheriff of Pottingham" and the father of a British Formula One driver?
4. There are two English counties with names that are anagrams of other English words. One is Essex. What is the other?
5. Which act was the first to perform at the recent charity memorial concert for Diana, Princess of Wales?
6. What is the name of the line in darts from which the players throw?
7. What game features ghosts called Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde?
8. What nationality is Jack of Jack and the Beanstalk?
9. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, how many children are taken on the tour of the factory?
10. What sort of toast takes its name from the stage name of the Australian opera singer Helen Porter Mitchell?
3. Anthony Hamilton
4. Dorset (Sorted. Avon is no longer a county)
5. Elton John, who performed "Your Song"
8. English (Fee, fie, foe, fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman)
10. Melba (her stage name was Nellie Melba)