1. Jarlsberg cheese comes from which country?
2. What is Prime Minister Gordon Brown's constituency in Scotland?
3. Who composed the Le Carnaval des Animaux (The Carnival of the Animals) in 1886?
4. What is the official language of Panama?
5. Who is the author of the Inspector Rebus novels?
6. Who was the second person to set foot on the moon?
7. In which year was BBC Radio 1 launched?
8. In which country does the Rio Grande (also known as the Rio Bravo del Norte) river originate?
9. What was the title of Amy Winehouse's debut album, released in 2003 to critical acclaim?
10. What is the name of the Dalmatian in the Disney release 101 Dalmatians who marries Pongo and gives birth to 15 puppies?
2. Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath
3. Charles-Camille Saint-Saens
5. Ian Rankin
6. Buzz Aldrin
8. United States of America