1. Which British Monarch was the first to deliver a royal Christmas message?
2. The names of which four US states begin with a vowel, but end in a consonant?
3. Who are the only two actors to have won Oscars for playing the same character?
4. Which service can be reached by dialling 0845 4647?
5. Writer GK Chesterton described which sport as "an expensive way to play marbles"?
6. In which year was Coronation Street first shown here?
7. At the summit of which mountain would you see a sign saying:
"Congratulations! You are now at Uhuru Peak, Tanzania, 5,895m."
8. Which former footballer played the role of Monsieur de Foix in the 1998 film Elizabeth?
9. Since Pluto was re-classified as a dwarf planet in 2006, which is the smallest of the eight main planets in the solar system?
10. How many of the 13 stripes on the US flag are white?
1. George V (in 1932)
2. Utah, Arkansas, Oregon, Illinois
3. Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro, who played Don Corleone in The Godfather series (in the first film, he was played by Brando; in the second, De Niro portrayed the character as a younger man).
4. NHS Direct
7. Kilimanjaro (the highest point in the world to be covered by a mobile phone network).
8. Eric Cantona