Science - Resource of the week
Mixing for Martians
Create the perfect alien soup in rebnewt's active science lesson.
What is it?
- A pictorial recipe, providing a step-by-step guide to making the soup.
- A dilemma: "There's too much salt".
- An opportunity to think and plan: how will pupils separate the ingredients to perfect the soup?
- A grid to record workings.
- A chance for pupils to consider, "What could I have done better?"
Why not incorporate this simple experiment into a project about outer space? For an art activity, turn your classroom into a faraway planet or spaceship, perfect for making Martian concoctions.