- Read. If you don't read, you will never be a film-maker. Those who watch TV or are too much on the Internet, they lose the world.
- Teacher wrote "you met the success criteria" on homework. She's 8 FFS, not a management consultant.
- Not everyone has good classroom management skills. It takes a professional teacher to do it right.
- Whenever I write a letter, I add a footnote explaining Ohm's law. It's my P.S. de resistance.
- Amaze colleagues with educational nonsense! Jargon generator: tinyurl.com2mfkzg.