- "Tell me about Twitter, Grandad. What was it?" "It was a place where people gathered for conversations whilst half-watching TV they hated."
- Less than half India's population use toilets. In rural areas 70% of people have no access to toilets. killthegerms.in
- You don't choose to be depressed. It isn't your fault, you've done nothing wrong, and have nothing to feel guilty for.
- Bid on celebrity ties and scarves in our male cancer awareness charity auction. cahonas scotland.com
- Half of today's deaths in #Gaza are children. That's surgical precision for you.