Short amp; Tweet
- US boy to me: "I'm sick of people saying the US is the stupidest country in the world. Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country."
- BBC ignorant grammar bullies telling us that "I was sat in a chair" is "wrong". Bog off, bullies.
- Just got email from 15-yr-old pupil who wants to do some maths-related work experience in Edinburgh in September. Any ideas?
- I was worried that my mother's view of the world was shaped by The Sunday Post, but she appears to choose her sources better than Mr Gove.
- How many folks bemoaning the "clerical tasks" given out to pupils, then add to the clerical tasks given out to teachers? ;-)
- "Android crushes puny rivals with 74% of smartphone market." zite.to13uMDdh Are we wrong to be so iPad-focused in education?
- Top tip: for everyone doing GCSE biology today, the answer to none of the questions on proteins and enzymes is: "A wizard did it."