Short amp; tweet
- English in the Gaidhealtachd affected by Gaelic, in the Lowlands by Scots and the East by Doric. Today, the influence is EastEnders.
- Would you trust Scottish teachers to teach kids objectively about the independence referendum? Absolutely. 100%.
- Tomorrow night's @MicroTyco Master Class is totally packed. 3 sell-outs in a row. Shows demand for good entrepreneurial teaching
- Warnock (1978): "Parents should have a designated named person to provide a point of contact." What a long way we've come! GIRFEC, anyone?
- What was it Oscar Wilde said: "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Every child different, every journey distinct. #edutech
- Gove has missed a trick. Solution to GCSE reform is not a new I-level. It's to extend Scottish Highers to England. Then Scottish uni system.