Take the biscuit
1. Which pasta's name, literally translated, means "little turnips"?
2. Which American politician once worked as a lawyer in Little Rock, Arkansas?
3. What was the real name of Robin Hood's friend Little John?
4. What type of bird is an Athene Noctua?
5. What little French buttery biscuit was first mentioned in England in Mrs Beeton's 1906 Book of Household Management?
November 8 answers: 1. Potpourri; 2. Keep the Aspidistra Flying; 3. Black; 4. A tuile biscuit; 5. St Pancras For Take the Biscuit email: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 21. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com.Don't worry if you don't have email. Send us a postcard, giving the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX *The TES may wish to process or disclose your data to approved third-party companies to monitor our progress and send you future promotions. If you wish us not to do this, please write 'No promotions' on your entry .