Fancy some biscuits for your staffroom, department or school office? Answer our quiz (think biscuit for one of the answers) and you could win two tins of organic Duchy Originals.
1. Who chose as his epitaph: "He was an average guy who could carry a tune"?
2. The edible seeds of an aquatic North American grass are a fashionable and expensive food. What's their name?
3. Which 1970s Dutch footballer was named European footballer of the year three times?
4. What do Jewish people call a bitter wafer made from unleavened bread?
5. A lump of rock, nearly 1,000 km in diameter, was called Ceres in 1801. Where is it?
November 22 answers: 1. Catherine I; 2. The wrist; 3. Erskine Childers; 4. With dessert; 5. Time And Relative Dimension in Space.
For Take the Biscuit email: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 5. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com.Don't worry if you don't have email. Send us a postcard, giving the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX