Take the biscuit
1. Who chose as his epitaph: "He was an average guy who could carry a tune"?
2. The edible seeds of an aquatic North American grass are a fashionable and expensive food. What's their name?
3. Which 1970s Dutch footballer was named European footballer of the year three times?
4. What do Jewish people call a bitter wafer made from unleavened bread?
5. A lump of rock, nearly 1,000 km in diameter, was called Ceres in 1801. Where is it?
November 22 answers: 1. Catherine I; 2. The wrist; 3. Erskine Childers; 4. With dessert; 5. Time And Relative Dimension in Space.
For Take the Biscuit email: email@example.com by December 5. First out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming - and the answer to one quiz question - are at www.duchyoriginals.com.Don't worry if you don't have email. Send us a postcard, giving the name of the offer and your address to: Tracey Thomas, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX