1. These Terms and Conditions (Tamp;Cs) apply to the TES FE Awards 2014 Competition (the "Competition"). The Promoter of the Competition will be [TSL Education Limited] ("TSL"), 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ.
2. TSL reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to amend these Tamp;Cs where necessary as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
3. There will be one winner of the Competition who will receive an iPad Air (the "Prize"). There will be no runner-up prize.
4. To enter the Competition, you must enter your full name, phone number and email address and then enter your guesses for the winners of the TES FE Awards. When you have made all your guesses, click `submit' by 9pm, Friday 28 February 2014. The winner of the Prize will be the person who accurately guesses the most winners of the Awards. If more than one person gets the highest number of correct guesses, the winner will be drawn at random by an automated computer programme or by an independent judge from all tied entries.
5. In entering the Competition, you expressly accept these Tamp;Cs.
6. The Competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, [aged 18 or over]. No TSL employees can enter the Competition. Only one entry per person.
7. TSL reserves the right to exclude and discount entries that it believes to be fraudulent or entries made in any manner inconsistent with these Tamp;Cs. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. TSL's decision in this regard shall be final and it will not enter into any correspondence with any entrants to review such decision.
8. The winner will be announced on 3 March 2014 on the website www.tesfeawards.co.uk and Twitter @tesfenews and notified by telephone and in writing. If the winner does not respond within 21 days from the date of the sending of the notice, TSL reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and grant it to the person with the next highest number of guesses (who shall be selected randomly (as above) if there is more than one such person). TSL's decision shall be final.
9. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available and the Prize will only be given directly to the winner.
10. This Competition is governed by English law.