1. Who is the only Scotsman to win football’s Ballon d’Or?
2. Which cocktail, made of equal parts cream, crème de cacao and crème de menthe is named after an insect?
3. Holi, also known as the “festival of colours”, which signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring and the end of winter, is a celebration in which religion?
4. Oscar winner Natalie Portman was born in which country?
5. Roald Dahl wrote the screenplay for You Only Live Twice and which other Ian Fleming novel adaptation?
6. Bubble cars were famously made by Heinkel and which other plane manufacturer?
7. What is the currency of Sri Lanka?
8. Little April Shower is a song from which Disney film?
9. Carpal tunnel is a nerve that runs through which joint in the human body?
10. Mantis, Hooker’s and Jungle are all shades of which colour?
Scroll down for the answers...
1. Denis Law
5. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang