1. Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease affects which part of the body?
2. What word can mean an argument or idea, a dot, and a fielding position in cricket?
3. Who was the American figure skater who suffered injuries detailed in the film I, Tonya?
4. Which Spanish artist created the 1944 painting Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening?
5. Which German Eurodance group had a hit in 1992 with Rhythm Is A Dancer?
6. Which playwright wrote Cat on a Hot Tin Roof?
7. The name of which South American country comes from the Latin term for silver?
8. Who won a Best Supporting Actor Academy Award at the 2018 Oscars for his role as Officer Jason Dixon in the film Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri?
9. What description is given to a rating of zero on the Beaufort wind scale?
10. By what name is US frontierswoman Martha Jane Cannary, born May 1852, better known?
Scroll down for the answers...
3. Nancy Kerrigan
4. Salvador Dali
6. Tennessee Williams
8. Sam Rockwell
10. Calamity Jane