1. How is the number 400 represented in Roman numerals?
2. Which British rock band were named after an 18th-century agriculturalist who perfected the horse-drawn seed drill?
3. Which of the seven wonders of the modern world was commissioned by emperor Shah Jahan in 1632?
4. What is the name of the King of the Netherlands, born on 27 April 1967?
5. The song If I Were A Rich Man comes from which musical?
6. The Weeping Woman is a 1937 painting by which Spanish artist?
7. Which golf course was formerly a plant nursery, with each hole named after a tree or shrub?
8. Edward Norton, Lou Ferrigno and Mark Ruffalo have all played which Marvel character?
9. What sauce is a component in the dish eggs Benedict?
10. Who shot US president Ronald Reagan in Washington DC in 1981?
Scroll down for the answers...
2. Jethro Tull
3. Taj Mahal
5. Fiddler On The Roof
6. Pablo Picasso
7. Augusta National
10. John Hinckley Jr
Questions set by John Cunnane