1. Who delivered the first televised Presidential address from the White House on 5 October 1947?
2. Gulf Air is the national flag carrier of which Arab country?
3. Which Rocky and The Godfather actress is the sister of director Francis Ford Coppola and aunt of actor Nicolas Cage?
4. Which plant seeds are hulled and ground to make the condiment and paste tahini?
5. Which German playwright and poet provided the lyrics for The Threepenny Opera?
6. Covered in enamel, what name is given to the part of the tooth that is usually visible?
7. “Set”, “dig” and “spike” are all terms associated with which sport?
8. The Bridge of Sighs can be found in which Italian city?
9. Which author wrote the novel Vanity Fair?
10. The clothing and accessory brand Miu Miu is a fully owned subsidiary of which Italian fashion house?
Scroll down for the answers...
1. Harry S. Truman
3. Talia Shire
5. Berthold Brecht
9. William Makepeace Thackeray
Questions set by John Cunnane