1. Which American former world chess champion was born 9 March 1943?
2. Tasmanian devil, wombat and bandicoot are all members of what infraclass of mammals?
3. What are the colours on the Romanian flag?
4. Who, in 2018, became the first Danish tennis player to win a Grand Slam tournament?
5. In which part of the human body would you find rods and cones?
6. What was the first name of the explorer Scott of the Antarctic?
7. The emblem on the bonnet of Rolls Royce cars is known by what three-word name?
8. The White House, official residence of the president of the US, is located within which National Park?
9. Who had a hit in 1964 with Leader of the Pack?
10. Which 1995 Robin Williams film is based on a children’s book of the same name by Chris Van Allsburg?
Scroll down for the answers...
1. Bobby Fischer
3. Blue, Yellow and Red
4. Caroline Wozniacki
7. Spirit of Ecstasy
8. President’s Park
9. The Shangri-Las
Questions set by John Cunnane