- What is the English translation of the Olympic motto “Citius – Altius – Fortius”?
- The island of Elba belongs to which country?
- Baby Gonzales, Bok Choy and Walking Stick are all varieties of which vegetable?
- Mindy Kaling provided the voice for which character in the 2015 Pixar film Inside Out?
- Who won the young rider’s jersey at the 2016 Tour De France?
- Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream is set in which capital city?
- I’m Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair is a song from which Rodgers and Hammerstein musical?
- Fought on 26 August 1346, the Battle of Crécy was an action during which conflict?
- NaCl is the formula for which chemical compound?
- Who is the current president of the European Commission?
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general-knowledge quiz
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.Subscribe now