- This photographic presentation to introduce the significance of the 9/11 attacks is poignant and powerful.
- The year may have just begun but for final year students it’s already time to start thinking about careers and Ucas; try this presentation to help them plan their future.
- This Charlie and the Chocolate Factory class assembly is a great way to present pupils’ work and can provide inspiration for topic planning too.
- Messiah on this day in 1741. Explore the composer as well as his life and work with this presentation.
- Explain and celebrate the Jewish new year with this assembly.
- Sexual Health Awareness week Get students talking about safe sex with this in-depth assembly covering topics from contraception to moral beliefs.
- Arr me hearties! Find out about the world’s most famous pirates as part of this swashbuckling assembly.
- The great English naval explorer arrived in Plymouth on this day in 1580 after sailing his Golden Hind to San Franciso Bay. Introduce students to his life with this resource.
- Use these practical activities to help pupils understand the importance of peace.
- The first day of autumn with this evocative poem.
- This assembly script focuses on the ethics of the festivities using words that can be made from the letters of ‘harvest’.
- It’s a great way to encourage students to pick up a language.
- Let pupils feel proud of their work with this showing assembly.
- Presentations and playscripts for a social gathering. Serve coffee, cakes and chatter while raising money and awareness for Cancer Research UK.