The activities and tasks on each of the worksheets are differentiated, in order to support the development of skills for a range of abilities.
The following worksheets are included:
– Worksheet 7.1: First Impressions;
– Worksheet 7.2: The Set Work in Context;
– Worksheet 7.3: Performing Forces;
– Worksheet 7.4: Structure;
– Worksheet 7.5: Harmony and Tonality;
– Worksheet 7.6: Melody;
– Worksheet 7.7: Rhythm, Metre and Tempo;
– Worksheet 7.8: Music Technology;
– Worksheet 7.9: Exam Style Questions;
– Worksheet 7.10: Wider Listening;
– Worksheet 7.11: Revision Checklist.
In addition, a comprehensive answer sheet is included providing definitive answers (where they exist) and indicative content for student responses for every question presented in this worksheet pack. Added following feedback from a user of another worksheet pack in this series, these answers make marking and discussion of class tasks more efficient, and support peer and self-marking of tasks too!
Previews of the first page of each worksheet are available from the files list.
It is the responsibility of the teacher to check this coverage of this content against the exam board specification, this worksheet pack does not intend to offer complete coverage of the set work, but should be used instead as a tool to support the teaching of the subject content.
Please leave a review if you like this resource!
Excellent - many thanks. Just wondered whether you might now be doing a similar resource for set work 5 and 8 - would be really helpful!
Superb resource. Will you be doing the same for set work 5 and 8?
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.