9 high quality worksheets packed with including activities about:
- Types of computer systems (desktop, laptop, netbook, tablet, smartphone)
- Matching a computer system to different people (e.g. plumber, teacher etc)
- Matching up Input, Output, Storage and Connectivity descriptions
- Writing examples of input, output, storage and connectivity devices
- Types of printers (dye sublimation, inkjet, laser, dot matrix)
- Storage types (optical, magnetic, solid state, cloud) - including comparisons and definitions
- Exam style questions
Links to web videos
Suitable for KS3 and KS4
This is an extract from my Cambridge Nationals workbook.
Designed to aid efficient learning and save photocopying by making efficient use of page space.