This booklet is a fun hands on activity for students to use in their interactive notebooks. Students may research different facts about each group of elements within the periodic table and write what they find on the provided blank lines. A completed booklet with answers is included.
1. Assembly Instructions for the booklet
2. Completed facts for each of the following terms:
Alkali Metals, Alkaline Earth Metals, Halogens, Nobel Gases, Transition Metals, Metalloids, Nonmetals, Lanthanides and Actinides
3. Blank versions for students to write their own facts for each term
4. A smaller version of #1, 2, & 3 to fit smaller pieces of construction paper
5. Black and white versions of #1, 2, 3, and 4