An enhanced way to request daily or long-term teachers.
Supply manager enables you to:
- Request long-term and daily supply teachers from agencies in your region through Tes Portal
- Send a supply request to multiple agencies simultaneously
- Get a greater choice of candidates through a broader range of agencies
- Manage and view Safeguarding information and documentation
- Control your budget and spend on supply
- Access all timesheets on Tes Portal
Easily send supply requests to agencies
All proposed candidates from agencies will be presented with their safeguarding data and documentation (CV’s, References, etc) in the same format, so you will clearly see if anything is missing – helping you make an informed decision.
Complete visibility over the entire process
Supply Manager not only addresses the usual pain points but also seamlessly manages the supply process, all in one place - Tes Portal.
How we're making supply management easier
Ben Frost, Principal Product Manager at Tes, talks about Supply Manager and how it will allow schools to more easily manage supply requirements in one GDPR-compliant place.
Quickly send supply requests to multiple agencies and track their progress on the go
When your school needs a supply teacher, you’ll often find out at short notice and outside of working hours. We’ve created the Tes Portal app so you can get cover arranged quickly and simply with a few taps on your phone.
Working seamlessly with Supply Manager in Tes Portal online, you can send the request through the Tes Portal app and review all proposed candidate safeguarding information and documentation in Tes Portal online when you get to your desk.