Tes elements for Primary Schools
Create inspiring lessons that really engage pupils, raise attainment and help you hit your targets. With Tes elements, you gain access to a vast library of interactive and printable teaching resources all fully mapped to the national curriculum.
Why get Tes elements for your school?
- Mapped to National Curriculum across; SPaG, Phonics, Number, Wolf maths, Traditional tales, PSHE, Fractions & British history
- Supports KS1and KS2 Sats and phonics screening to increase your students chances of success
- Enables behaviour management and intervention. Includes worksheets for classwork, homework and practice tests
- Teachers have access to create and share lessons with pupils - anytime, anywhere
- Easily add and remove staff members from your own school portal
How much is it?
- Only £499 for a whole school subscription
- Up to 50 staff can log in to one school account and share with as many pupils as they like
- Register your interest below or call our helpful customer service team on 0203 194 3164 for more information
What our customers say
"There is nothing in school or on the web structured like it. There is plenty of dry material out there, but nothing with fun games"
"It's a fantastic teaching aide. The games are very useful for intervention"