Do you want to equip your children to be useful in God’s Kingdom? This book will help teach your children the importance of being useful to God (bearing fruit) as emphasized by Jesus Himself in His teachings.
Our Artistic Bible Copywork series combines Bible verses, penmanship copywork, and art. Our goal with this series is to familiarize kids with the Scriptures in an enjoyable context. Through careful use of the books in this series, you can even help your children keep these Bible passages in their hearts, entrusted to their memory. “Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You.” (One way to do this is to have them do the same copy page several days in a row, while saying the verse together as a family to learn it by heart.)
It is so vitally important for our children to know the Bible and its teachings. This book presents children with verses in the New American Standard Bible (NASB) version selected from all 4 Gospels that show how God requires those who repent and trust in Him to bear fruit in keeping with their repentance. Copying these verses, doing the activities and coloring the many pictures of fruit that adorn these pages makes Scripture copywork a beautiful experience.
Some of the verses to copy come with a question or 2 to answer, helping your children focus on the meaning of what they have just copied.
This book includes:
- 46 Gospel verses to copy on the topic of Bearing Fruit
- 12 mystery verses for kids to figure out by word clues and fill in (in cursive)
- 7 crossword puzzles for review
- 4 high-quality realistic coloring pages
- 3 decorated verse posters to color
- 2 word search puzzles including the Fruits of the Spirit and another mystery verse in word search form
- 14 extra lined pages in different line sizes (4 decorated with color pictures and 10 with pictures in grayscale)
Make copying and learning Bible verses a delightful experience for your child!
63 usable pages
The professional handwriting font set used in our penmanship books is used by public schools across the U.S. This book is reproducible for all students living in the same home as the book’s purchaser.