Model answers and annotations for AQA AS Biology paper 1
- I’ve annotated the paper as I would in the exam so that students can see how to approach each question in a way that allows them to figure out what the examiners are looking for
- Model answers to help students make sense of the mark schemes which can often be vague and difficult to understand
- Step by step calculations for maths questions
- Q1 - heart / circulation, scientific drawing
- Q2 - monomers and polymers, carbohydrates, osmosis and percentage decrease
- Q3 - DNA structure, DNA replication, calculation
- Q4 - prokaryotic cell structure, cell division calculation
- Q5 - lipids
- Q6 - species and taxonomy
- Q7 - protein synthesis
- Q8 - water, ATP, experiment, units, maths
- Q9 - gas exchange, evaluate
- Q10 - passage question, immunity, mutations
More resources: www.biologywitholivia.co.uk
Mark scheme: https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-papers-and-mark-schemes/2018/june/AQA-74011-W-MS-JUN18.PDF
Examiner report: https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-papers-and-mark-schemes/2018/june/AQA-74011-WRE-JUN18.PDF
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 51%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
SAVE 50% Concise A* Complete A Level Biology AQA Spec & Mark Scheme Based Revision Notes / Summary (topic 1-8) and required practical workbook
www.biologywitholivia.co.uk How to get an A/A* in A Level Biology | Revising effectively, using mark schemes & exam technique https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kYCDdxGws4 I’ve condensed the whole A Level Biology AQA course into a series of topic by topic guides. I used these notes alongside practice exam questions and managed to achieve an A* in A Level Biology in 2017. Doing well in biology isn’t all about being ‘clever’, it’s about being strategic and working smart (as well as hard work, of course). I truly believe anyone can do well. I hope that these notes will not just help students understand biology, but also understand exactly what the examiners are looking for. * Easy to learn, concise, bullet point revision notes * Covers every point on the AQA specification - no more, no less * Based on the analysis of 10+ years of past papers and mark schemes (we all know how specific biology mark schemes are) * Some example exam data/application questions and model answers to make sure students are fully equipped for the exam Note - I am in the process of changing the format of the topics 2-4 and 6-8 to be the same as topic 1. I'll be uploading them here as I do so you'll have access to them in this bundle.
Class really helped with my B-tec sport course.
Yo this is just something else, thank you guys!!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.