One of 54 PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 - 6) which together cover the new AS and Year 1 A Level topics for AQA and Edexcel (B). Also suitable for some other Biology courses for students aged 16-19 such as the WJEC (Year 1) specification. This presentation focuses on amino acid sequences (Cytochrome c), DNA sequencing and immunological evidence. Contains an animated graph and a summary video on immunological evidence.
• Enhances the specifications for AQA, Edexcel (B) and WJEC.
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied).
• Works on all operating systems where MS PowerPoint has been installed, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android (this presentation is flash-free).
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
• To preview at least 12 complete presentations or for a Site/VLE licence please visit...
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.