One of over 120 PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 - 12) which together cover the new AS/Year 1 and A Level Year 2 topics for the various exam boards. This presentation covers both Gene Mutations and Chromosome Mutations (suitable for AQA (Yr2), Edexcel (Yr 1) & WJEC (Yr2) please see our other presentation '3.4.3 Gene Mutations' if you do not require the Chromosome Mutations, e.g. OCR (A) specification.
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied).
• Works on all operating systems where MS PowerPoint has been installed, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android (this presentation is flash-free).
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
• To preview at least 12 complete presentations or for a Site/VLE licence please visit www.sserltd.co.uk/acatalog/AQA_A2_Modules2015.html
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.