A set of 64 quadratic functions task cards! Task cards could be used as a review or practice during a unit.
- 7 cards identifying characteristics of a function
- 5 cards finding the discriminant and number of solutions
- 4 factoring to determine solutions
- 8 vertical motion model word problems
- 8 converting from factored to standard form
- 8 quadratic formula to solve
- 8 completing the square
- 8 using special cases (perfect square trinomial and difference of perfect square)
- 8 using characteristics of symmetry to determine vertex or another point
If there is a specific skill for which you want more questions or a new type, please just let us know and we will be happy to update with whatever your class needs!