12 detailed essay plans including argument points, evidence to support, analysis and counter arguments.
******FIND MORE POLITICS A-LEVEL ESSAY PLANS ON MY PROFILE
- Evaluate the extent to which race-based affirmative action has failed.
- Evaluate the extent to which racial equality has been advanced in the 21st Century.
- Evaluate the extent to which the Roberts court has witnessed a revival of Conservative activism.
- Evaluate the extent to which the Supreme Court is a political rather than a judicial institution.
- Evaluate the extent to which the Supreme Court is now an imperial judiciary.
- Evaluate the extent to which the Supreme Court should interpret the Constitution and its amendments by establishing their original meaning.
- Evaluate the view that the US constitution ensures Civil Rights are effectively protected by the Supreme Court.
- Judicial activism cannot be justified. Discuss.
- To what extent does the Supreme Court have too much power as an unelected body?
- To what extent have Supreme Court justices reflected the political views of the presidents who nominated them?
- To what extent is “post-racial America” true?
- To what extent is race an important issue in US politics?
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.