6 detailed essay plans including argument points, evidence to support, analysis and counter arguments.
******PART TWO FOR 1774-1789 FOLLOWING SOON
- Before 1789 Louis XVI was an absolute monarch. Do you agree?
- How important a factor was the decision to go to war against Britain in 1778 to the coming of the French Revolution?
- The actions of the Parisian crowds was the most important cause of political change between July and October 1789. Do you agree?
- The Assembly of Notables met in 1787 due to the financial crisis. Do you agree?
- The discontent of the Third Estate was vital in bringing about a crisis in French government before the Estates General in 1789. Do you agree?
- The government of the Ancien Regime in France had more strengths than weaknesses. Do you agree?
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.