8 detailed essay plans including argument points, evidence to support, analysis and counter arguments.
******PART TWO FOR 1629-1649 FOLLOWING SOON
- Between 1629 and 1649 the people of the people grew enormously. Assess the validity of this view.
- Charles I was responsible for his own downfall. How convincing is this view.
- Puritans had good reason to believe that James and Charles were supporting Catholicism between 1618-1640.
- The actions of Charles I meant that no settlement could be reached, how convincing is this view.
- The financial weakness of the English crown since 1618 undermined Charles’ attempts to rule without Parliament. Agree or disagree.
- The Irish Rebellion of 1641 was due to the failure of Stuart rule since 1603. Agree or disagree.
- The Levellers were never a real threat to the leadership of the NMA. Agree or disagree.
- The main reason for the outbreak of the Civil War in England in August 1642 was the increasing support for the King from May 1641.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.