A Monster Calls Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG13 - 2016) challenges your students to connect with Conor and the lessons he learns from The Monster. This resource is a great way to complete a literature set of the 2011 fantasy novel by Patrick Ness.
This resource consists of 11 high-level, short answer and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information.
This product .zip file includes:
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (4 pages)
- A student movie guide, PDF digital fillable form version (4 pages)
*An answer key is included with this movie guide, however many answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the characters’ dialogue and behavior. See the preview for samples.
Is this movie guide worth it? Download two of my movie guides for free below:
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
* Pinterest - TeacherTravis
* Instagram - Teachers Travis
* Facebook - K12MovieGuides
* Twitter - K12MovieGuides
* Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides