Testing, Assessment and Progress Tracker – Alternative Access Materials for use with preverbal and nonverbal pupils
When using any programme it is important to establish the improvements or gains that our pupils have made over time and track their progress. This suite of assessment materials, which complement the Phonics for SEN programme, enable you to test, assess and track individual pupils’ progress in reading and spelling.
Individual pupil tests at two levels: Basic (Books 1 & 2) and Advanced Code (Books 1 – 7)
• knowledge of the relationship between sound and letter (sound spelling),
• knowledge of the relationship between letter (sound spelling) and sound*,
• single word reading*
• single word spelling of high frequency words
• Adapted to enable access
Progress Tracker (Pre-programme – Book 7)
Organised as separate reading and spelling strands and records:
• progress through the stages of the programme
• progress through levels related to age related expectations
• gives a total reading score
• gives a total spelling score
• gives a combined reading and spelling score
Assessment Materials Basic Code Stages and Assessment Materials Advanced Code Stages available as pdfs.
Progress Tracker available as Excel document.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.