ANGLES BATTLESHIP PLUS INTEGERS BATTLESHIP USING LESS THAN GREATER THAN
- - - - ANGLES BATTLESHIP:
* “MAKE THE KIDS THINK!”
* CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS with this different and fun set of worksheets on angles!
* They will HAVE TO THINK as they try to solve each example using LESS THAN and GREATER THAN!
* Each example REQUIRES PRIOR KNOWLEDGE not only of different types of angles, but how to use < and > as well.
* Your students will enjoy using the Angles Battleship Chart to solve these examples.
* There are TWO different sections here. They are:
* Section ONE – after solving all the angles, students must fill in blanks with < or > to make each statement true.
* Section TWO – students must again solve all the angles and write TRUE of FALSE as to whether the written statement is true or false;
* BONUS! – a set of 5 Geometry Questions to read and answer.
* GUARANTEED TO “MAKE THEM THINK!”
- - - - INTEGERS BATTLESHIP WITH GREATER THAN LESS THAN:
* INTEGERS with ALL FOUR OPERATIONS!
* INTEGERS with Greater Than > and Less Than
* INTEGERS using Positive and Negative numbers.
* 35 INTEGERS EXAMPLES to solve using all four operations.
* 28 Greater Than Less Than examples to solve using the BATTLESHIP CHART.
* GUARANTEED TO MAKE THEM THINK!
* Not only will they have to solve all the INTEGERS examples on the battleship chart, but they will also have to solve the inequalities using > and < as well. 35 + 28 = 63 examples in all!
* Each example requires knowledge of positive and negative numbers as well as greater than less than symbols.
* This VERY DIFFERENT assignment will take a LONG TIME TO COMPLETE whether it be for homework, classwork or extra.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/