ANGLES, DEGREES AND MEASUREMENT PLUS ANGLES WORD PROBLEMS
* * * ANGLES, DEGREES AND MEASUREMENT:
* Need some good extra practice with angles and degrees? Right here!
* You receive TWO full worksheets. Look at these examples.
"What's the measurement in degrees of:"
1) 3/4 of a right angle?
2) 3 1/5 right angles?
3) 1/4 of a straight angle?
4) 1/3 of TWO right angles?
THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
These 2 worksheets require students to understand the degrees of angles, fractions AND percents.
* THESE WILL MAKE YOUR STUDENTS THINK!
* 22 examples will challenge their ability to solve angles with fractions.
Side 1 also has a set of 10 TRUE OR FALSE QUESTIONS about GEOMETRY.
Side 2 has a BONUS question where students must write the geometric names of 8 different shapes.
Answers included in your 3 page download.
* * * ANGLES WORD PROBLEMS:
YES! WORD PROBLEMS INVOLVING ANGLES!!
You receive TWO full worksheets of 13 word problems all dealing with angles.
* NOTE - Your students must know the degrees of right angles, straight angles and complete turns in order to solve these problems.
* NOTE - Your students must also understand how to get fractional parts of angles.
These word problems involve not only SOLVING FRACTIONAL PARTS OF ANGLES, but SOLVING MANY COMPLETE TURNS as well!
THESE WORD PROBLEMS WILL ALSO MAKE YOUR STUDENTS THINK!
Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/