Environment, Health and Wellbeing:
- Global patterns of health, mortality and morbidity
- Economic and social development and the epidemiological transition
- The relationship between environment variables (climate, topography + drainage) and incidence of disease
- Air quality and health
- Water quality and health
- Management and mitigation strategies
- Role of international agencies and NGO’s in promoting health and combating disease at the global scale
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
I paid for the document and tried to download the file but it won't let me open it? Is there anyway that the file can be sent to me privately? I have paid for the document but can't use it!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.