These revision flashcards summarise the entire of cell biology higher AQA GCSE Biology. The entire chapter is condensed into 40 terms Therefore, it is quick, easy and fun to study Topic 1 of GCSE biology. The information covered includes:
-light and electron microscopes (and the related required practical)
-different cell types and their features
-differentiation and cell specialisation
- sub-cellular structures and their functions
- cell division
- osmosis (and the related required practical)
- active transport
- (Higher) culturing microorganisms practical
- stem cells and stem cell treatment
- surface area to volume ratio
- exchange surfaces
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.