This is a GCSE revision guide for AQA Geography - 8035
Paper 1 - Q4 - River Landscapes in the UK
It covers all key areas of Question 5
- How the shape of river valleys changes as rivers flow downstream.
- Distinctive fluvial landforms in Upper - Mid and Lower Course - formed by erosion and deposition
- An example of a river Valley - River Tees
- Different management strategies to protect river landscapes from the effects of flooding. Hard and soft engineering
- An example of a flood management Strategy - Banbury
- Contains keywords and definitions throughout
Comes in an editable word document and a pdf for easy viewing
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.