AQA Reading Non-fiction – Paper 2 Section A (9-1) is a 91 slide PowerPoint teaching resource with 18 accompanying worksheets designed to help students prepare for the AQA GCSE English (9-1) Paper 2 exam – Section A.
AQA Reading Non-fiction – Paper 2 Section A (9-1) includes:
• An introduction to the AQA GCSE English (9-1) exam
• An example extract using a C19th text from the American Civil War and a 2002 speech from Barack Obama.
• Example questions with prompts, and marks
• A step by step guide to answering each question on the exam paper
• Analysis of the skills required to respond to each question successfully
• Developing awareness of language and the use of P.E.E. when answering questions in depth
• Exploring AO1, AO2 and AO4 and understanding how they are represented by different questions on the paper.
To preview AQA Reading Non-fiction – Paper 2 Section A (9-1) please click on the images opposite or view the whole resource at http://www.teacher-of-english.com/resource.php?id=1561