An information booklet for 2016 AQA Spanish specification. This booklet, aimed at students sitting the Higher tier papers, contains the following:
- Exam information (weightings, times, marks)
- Question words/phrases (useful for speaking exam)
- Target language exam rubrics (and English translations)
- Mark scheme for speaking exams (simplified for students)
- Extensive list of connectives
- Verb tables; main irregular verbs and regular -AR/ER/IR conjugation examples for preterite, present and future tenses
- Role play guidance; instructions and possible question starters
- Photo card guidance; phrases for spontaneous speaking on photos
- General conversation possible questions ordered by theme and sub-topic
- Vocabulary for each theme and sub-topic as provided by AQA
A truly valuable resource for all GCSE students which will you save you plenty of time.
I have uploaded the booklet as a word document, meaning that you can tweak and alter them as you see fit. I am happy for you to share them with other teachers within one department but must ask that you do not share these with colleagues outside of your school.
All sales proceeds will go to back funding our little MFL department.