All my flippedlearning resources for teaching the Arab-Israeli Conflict as A2 coursework in one bundle. I use these resources as summer work in Year 12 for my students to cover the content of their Arab-Israeli Conflict 1900-2001 course, so that in September we can focus on consolidation, analysis and evaluation.
The bundle includes a structured note taking workbook which accompanies the Michael Scott Baumann Access to History book and the following flippedlearning video links and comprehension WS.
1. Promises and Betrayals in the Middle East - British policy in WW1
2. The Birth of Israel BBC Documentary
3. The Other side of Suez BBC Documentary
4. Line of Fire - The Six Day War Documentary
5. Intifada - Al Jazeera Documentary
6. Relentless Documentary on the Oslo Accords