A collection of varied and differentiated resources on finding the area and perimeter of circles and compound shapes involving circles. They are aimed specifically at lower ability students, giving them more time to work on the topic and develop a deep understanding/mastery of the material.
- structured/scaffolded worksheets for building confidence
- a row game for paired work/peer assessment
- a rally coach for paired work/peer learning
- a code breaker for practicing the skills in an engaging way
- 'skills network' for building connections with other topics
More similar resources on other topics coming soon!