This bundle contains three SIMPLE TEXT PowerPoint presentations appropriate for young / SEN pupils.
1. Black History Month PowerPoint Presentation - SIMPLE TEXT- 80 Slides
2. Martin Luther King PowerPoint Presentation - SIMPLE TEXT - 60 Slides
3. Rosa Parks PowerPoint Presentation - SIMPLE TEXT - 65 Slides
These are ideal resources for Black History Month (African-American Month) that falls in October in the UK and February in the USA and will help students' Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) development by learning about the history and heritage of communities and the lives of those that overcame the challenges they faced.
The bundle includes:
1. A simple text PowerPoint presentation on the life of Martin Luther King Junior and his role in the civil rights movement. The PowerPoint contains hyperlinks to some of his famous speeches - I Have a Dream, The Mountaintop, The Drum Major.
2. A simple text 80 slide PowerPoint presentation on Black History Month. It contains references to the history of Black History Month, The Slave Trade, the abolition of slavery, the Civil Rights Movement and influential people in civil rights movement. It contains hyperlinks to Bob Marley's 'Buffalo Soldiers,' Martin Luther's 'I have a dream' speech, Nelson Mandela's story and interview with Morgan Freeman explaining why he does not want a Black History Month.
3. This resource contains a simple text 65 slide PowerPoint presentation on the life of Rosa Parks, the famous civil rights activist who refused to give up her seat to a white person on the Montgomery bus, which was the catalyst for the Montgomery Bus Boycott and subsequent civil rights campaigns that eventually led to major civil rights reforms for African -Americans in the United States. It also contains hyperlinks to Rosa receiving the Congressional Medal from President Clinton, a short video on her life and achievements.
More Black History Month Resources
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide
To be kept informed of new resources click here and follow.