~Black History Month ~ Mini Unit ~ Famous African Americans~
With the time constraints placed on teachers today, this mini unit was created to give teachers little to no prep time.
Easy to understand and use!
We hope your students enjoy learning about these African Americans that made a difference in the world in which we live.
The Black History Month Mini Unit is composed of:
5 informational passages that are written in the 3-5 grade level range
* comprehension questions page for each passage
* Venn diagram to compare and contrast the figures
* summary pages for each individual + blank summary page
* informational passages for Martin Luther King, Jr., Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Frederick Douglass, and Booker T. Washington
* timeline template to record events for each person
* interactive notebook pages
* take home booklet (similar to the interactive notebook) - in case you don’t do interactive notebooks :)