This document offers mid-level ESL students the opportunity to present a comparative analysis of the book and the film ‘Alice in Wonderland’.
- Discussion Cards used to stimulate conversation between students;
- Comparative Tables comparing characters as portrayed in both the film and the book;
- Comparative Tables examining the use of metaphor in both the film and the book;
- Picture cards of film characters;
- The creative component of the lesson is based on PPP platform.
All references are taken from
I hope that this introduction will make your reading and video lessons both more entertaining and more educational.