Brexit or Remain Quiz - Interactive FUN/C8/QZ/63 Benefits of Brexit, risks of Brexit, Brexiteer or Remainer, Who said that lie? I cant believe he said that, Observing Brexit, Brexit by numbers, Brexit Christmas Crackers and much more…
- Suitable for students who are KS3 or KS4 or KS5
Complete with falling snow and the pulling of crackers!
- Over 12 rounds and 62+ Questions. Christmas Quiz. This resource contains:
- 1x Student Answer Sheet double sided out of /60+ Marks (PDF and PPT Version) and all the answers!!
- x1 Set of Referendum Ballots
- Contains 12 Educational and Fun Rounds. (All with a Christmas feel to it!)
- 3 sets of Editable Team Certificates (1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place)
This quiz resource is perfect for Citizenship, English or Humanities lesson time, form time, extra curricular politics or debate clubs, part of a drop down day or as a fun treat for your scientists.
Product Code: FUN/C8/QZ/63
This will last a full hour by the time you get students into small teams and run through the Quiz and the interactive way the answers appear. A tie-breaker is included which involves designing a placard to campaign - the top 3 score points. This informative, fun and engaging quiz will be a great way to celebrate the end of term and Christmas.
A variety of different rounds and different challenges within this quiz for all types of learners to access (something fun no matter what ability)
You may also want to check out these other great Cre8tive resources for your students
Science Periodic Table Decorations
Big film and TV Quiz
GCSE Citizenship - The European Union
Brexit and the European Union
Brexit Day whole School Bundle