Thank you so much. I'm planning for next year and have found these resources extremely helpful. If you could also upload some of the resources mentioned as the powerpoint presentations it would be even greater, but anyway, it's been really useful and I'm sure it will help my teaching and it will help my students! :)
Please find two assignements for unit 1. I have re written unit 1 into 1 assignment brief and will also upload. They both meet the criteria, but I find some learners prefer to have one assignment (less paper to mis place!) but both do the job nicely.
A tag game is used to introduce 25 of the most common words used to describe the night sky; then there s a selection of 16 different constructs and puzzles that will encourage learners to become familiar with the arcane lexicon.
- Constellation PowerPoint with constellation drawing activity.
- Dice Alien drawing activity
- Exploration of space comprehension - cut and stick
- Blank planet profile
- Space sentences - lower ability reading activity
- Space title for wall display
- Space shuttle questions
- Space Timeline comprehension